This article discusses everything related to your StrongVPN login. It aims to cover all possible questions or concerns about signing in.
To begin with…
When we’re talking about login, this pertains to your login credentials which is your registered email and password. Be sure to remember these two very important account details because you will need to enter them in order to access your account and use this VPN service.
To make it simple, the email that you used to register for a StrongVPN account is your login while the password that you assigned for this account is the password.
There is no free StrongVPN login for clients that are not registered with this VPN service provider. You can only have a login once you have an active and paid subscription with StrongVPN.
If you forgot your StrongVPN login then you will need to reset it. Please take note that you can only reset your password and not the login or the email you registered. You’ll also need to provide the correct email address in order to reset your password. Otherwise, your only other option is to contact their customer support team for further assistance.
If you are trying to find your StrongVPN login details then you are basically looking for your account credentials which is your username and your password.
To do this, the most recommended way is to access it via the Customer Area, which has all the updated information about your account. Do take note that you can only access this part if you’re already logged in. Otherwise, you will need to reset your password.
StrongVPN is capable of tracking the logs that you made when you connected to their VPN service. This information can be very useful when you are encountering issues with your connection or account. These logs or diagnostics might also be requested from you by their customer service agents for troubleshooting purposes.
The steps to find your VPN login record depends on the platform or device that you are using:
StrongVPN Windows Login
1. Open the StrongVPN app and click on the settings icon which is located on the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Choose “Diagnostics” and from there, you will be able to see all the logs that we created by your account.
3. Click the “View Diagnostics Files” button to save these logs. It will be saved as a text (TXT) file in this location: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\StrongVPN\Diagnostics
StrongVPN macOS Login
1. Open the StrongVPN app and click on “StrongVPN” on the menu then choose “Preferences”.
2. Click “Diagnostics” and click the “Archive for Support” button.
3. A pop-up will appear notifying you to save it as a Zip file. Choose the location where you like to download the file and click on “Save”.
StrongVPN Android Login
1. Open the StrongVPN app and click on the 3 dots icon which is located at the top right of the screen.
2. Click on “Settings” and then “Contact”.
3. This will open the Support section which will show you the diagnostics.
StrongVPN iOS Login
1. Open the StrongVPN app and click on the Settings which is located at the bottom part of the screen.
2. Under the Support section, click “Diagnostics”. The main content section will show the diagnostics.
3. Click on “Advanced” to get the complete details of the logs.
Logging in to your StrongVPN account depends on where you are accessing it or the device/platform that you are using but in general, the steps are quite the same. You just need to enter your email address and your password to login.
You can access your StrongVPN account directly from their official website for whatever reasons you may have. To do this, just follow the steps below:
1. Open your web browser and enter www.strongvpn.com on the address bar.
2. Click on “Account”. This will take you to the login page.
3. Enter your correct email and password and click on the “Login” button.
4. You are now logged in to your account.
These are the basic steps to follow for you to login via the StrongVPN app:
1. Open the StrongVPN app from your device
2. Enter your correct email and password and click on the “Sign in” or “Login” button.
3. You are now logged in to your account and can start using the VPN service.
Logging in to StrongVPN usually won’t require any other verification aside from providing your registered email address and password. It will not ask for any
StrongVPN allows a user with a subscription to login a maximum of 12 devices at the same time using their VPN service. Such limit is substantial enough to connect multiple devices all together in comparison to other popular VPN service providers that mostly allow up to 5 or 6 devices.
If in case you need to connect more devices than that allowed number then it would be best to use a VPN router as this will connect all of your devices and utilize a single VPN connection.
Is your StrongVPN login not working? If you failed to login to your account with this VPN service provider then Strong VPN stopped working Opera browser, Chrome – This issue is usually caused by your firewall, and in order to fix it, you might have to disable your firewall temporarily.
Strong VPN stopped working Norton – Sometimes antivirus tools such as Norton can cause this issue to occur. To fix the problem, try disabling or removing your antivirus software.
StrongVPN quit unexpectedly – This problem can occur if your installation is corrupted. To fix the issue, reinstall your VPN client and check if that helps.
Strong VPN won’t connect, user authentication failed – These problems are fairly common and in order to fix them, be sure to try some of our solutions. you
If you’re looking for the StrongVPN login page then you need to access the StrongVPN official website www.strongvpn.com on your browser and then click on “Account”. This will take you to the login page where you need to provide your registered email address and password.